► For upgraders, this is the top new feature of the year. Upgraders have an established customer base, and they’re concerned with growing their business. The Customer Center helps them understand and leverage their current customers.
► The POS Customer Center provides users with more insights into their customers that can help them improve marketing and grow their business.
Some Customer Center Features:
• See a snapshot of customer data, including new customers, returning customers, average daily receipts, average receipt total, and average receipt items
• Compare sales and customer activity over periods of time
• Create customer lists based on customer data for email, mailing labels, and more
Some Customer Center Benefits:
• Get more customer insights and reach out to customers all in one place
• See customer trends and data with graphs, such as new customers over time
• Easily create targeted email lists based on purchase history and preferences to drive sales
Coupons and Promotions Acceptance
► This is also a leading new feature for upgraders. It allows retailers to apply coupons and discounts and track promotions, which is key to getting and retaining customers.
► This feature allows users to easily create and accept promotions through coupons and discounts to drive repeat business.
Some Coupons and Promotions Acceptance Features:
• Coupons: define and ring up coupons at point of sale, with the option to automatically print coupons on receipts
• Discounts: Control discounts applied by employees and see improved discounting reports
Some Coupons and Promotions Acceptance Benefits:
• Ring up coupons at point of sale, and print coupons on receipts for repeat business
• See the effectiveness of promotions by comparing sales before and after with promotion reports
• Track more than 8 manual discount types
Some Other new features:
► Email marketing feature (part of the Customer Center): allows filtering of email lists based on customer sales history, and integrates with Constant Contact
► Simple receipt screen with a cashier’s view: allows the assigning of customers and customer-related workflows (rewards, charge accounts, etc)
► Track companies as customers (Pro and Multi-Store only): the ability to track business to business sales by recording customer PO #s when making a sale
► Support for Ready-Approve trial merchant account
► Create custom tag designs to fit any Avery label