Whozz Calling 4 Line Caller ID Box - Works with AldeloCIWC4
A 4 line Caller ID box that works with Aldelo Restaurant Software, monitors both incoming and outgoing Caller ID on all 4 phone lines. Great for personal and commercial applications such as POS Caller ID. The Whooz Calling 4 unit tracks who called or who was called, time and date the call was made and how long the call lasted. It send the data to the Aldelo Restaurant Softawre using a standard RS232 serial cable. Chain multiple units together to monitor up to 56 lines. The internal memory holds the last 248 calls.
- Pop-up customer records on screen before answering each call. This allows a few moments to review the client's information before responding.
- Save time taking orders by popping up customer records automatically. Save precious seconds during peak hours, with POS integrated Caller ID.
- Call back customers that hang up during busy times. The units logs alls calls whether answered or not.
- Inbound Caller ID - Complete Caller ID capture (Time, Date, Name & Number), call duration, line received, number of rings before answer, distinctive ring pattern (if applicable), and dialed digits after answer.
- Audit phone usage when you're away. Unit tracks all calls even from other extensions.
- Block nuisance calls.
Unit is capable of blocking a list of Caller ID numbers including
Private & Out-of-Area callers.
- Simple modular connections, wall mount transformer, small and lightweight. No other Caller ID device or modem required.
- Product includes power supply, 6' RS232 serial cable, serial port loopback connector, and manual.